Please check your mail, we just sent you a verification code.
- For older single applicants who depends on their Australian relative, and are old enough for the eligible for Australian Aged pension.
- Applicants must be available to care for a relative with a long-term or permanent medical condition, and to provide permanent or long term medical support to help a relative care of their member of family unit.
- Children residing outside Australia who wants to come and live with their Australian parents.
- Parent visas are available for eligible parents, who are sponsored by their children living permanently in Australia. Children must be Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen.
- This visa is a 9 month visa which allows people to come to Australia to marry their fiancé. You must be sponsored by your prospective fiancé, who must be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen.
- Partner visa allow the Defacto Partner or Spouse of an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen to live permanently in Australia.
- We also provide services, for Temporary partner visa holders who are going through family violence or where sponsors die during the process.
- The applicant must be sponsored by an eligible near relative living in Australia and the near relative must be the only relative.