Please check your mail, we just sent you a verification code.
- This is for professionals in following areas who are either supported or sponsored by an eligible Australian Organisation,
- Entertainment Industry - (e.g. Musicians, Artists and Musical groups and their crew who are visiting for Musical shows, Charity and profitable events, etc)
- Participate in activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation
- Participate or observe Australian Research projects
- Work in a Skilled position under a staff engagement arrangement
- Participate in high level sports competitions or sport training programs
- Participate in special programs approved by the department that provides opportunities for youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community benefits
- Do religious work
- Be employed as Superyacht crew member
- To perform Domestic work in the household of certain foreign executives
- To participate in Government endorsed events
(This will be replaced with Temporary Skill Shortage visa from March 2018)
- Long term work visa to work in applicant’s nominated occupation for their sponsored employer. You must be nominated by the employer to fill in the position.
- Can include family
- A permanent employment visa for skilled workers. Applicant must be nominated by an Australian Employer. There are 3 different streams which has its own requirements.
- Applicant must meet Skills, Qualifications and English requirements of the position.